Quality and innovation
The quality of our Naturals line is the result of Rovagnati's continuous research aimed at offering customers traditional yet innovative products , with a focus on supply chain sustainability.
A preservative-free line
Rovagnati Naturals is a line completely free of preservatives.
- Techniques applied during the production process (from cooking conditions to cooling times to processing temperatures) are combined with technological innovation to achieve high quality products, without preservatives and always full of rich flavour.
- Careful selection of ingredients , including natural flavourings and compounds that allow for the same safety guarantees as products treated with preservatives.
- New and improved recipes anow more suitable for the health-conscious food consumer.
Good and sustainable
Where quality meets new values linked to innovation and sustainability , following the good, healthy and fair guidelines of the Rovagnati Responsible Quality project.
A specific Animal Welfare program has also been developed to ensure good animal husbandry and welfare practices through a controlled and clearly defined supply chain with specific criteria:
· Abolition of antibiotic use from birth to slaughter
· Pigs raised without the use of hormones
· All castration performed under anesthesia
· Teeth and ears left intact
· Only plant-based feed
· Sufficient straw, feed and environmental enrichment
· Freedom of movement for sows up to 7 days before farrowingTo learn more about our good, healthy and fair cured meats visit
Thin slices arranged by hand
New trays perfect for bringing all the freshness of traditional cured meats to your table. The slices are carefully arranged by hand , making them tender and easily separated: perfect for surprising guests with inimitable appetizers and hors d'oeuvres.
Guaranteeing high quality products has always been our top priority
Our cured meats bring a long history of love, passion and precision to the table. With the new Traceability project, our customers can follow the entire supply chain of our charcuterie products from farm to table. Purchasing trays from the Naturals line provides immediate access to a variety of product information such as where the ingredients come from, how the livestock were raised and processed, how the final product was made, the quality controls performed, and suggestions for optimal consumption at home.Discover more